Sunday, November 29, 2009

Final Countdown!

My mom's going to be here in less than a week, and I am so excited. I just have a lot of school work to finish up before she gets here. It's a lot to get done in a short time, but the fact is, it will get done (hopefully without me losing too much sleep), and then I can relax and enjoy our trip to Brussels, Strasbourg and Paris to see the Christmas markets!

I experienced my first Christmas market yesterday at Place Royale in Nantes, and I know we are going to have such a great time in the other cities. There are so many different stands set up, each selling something unique. I got some great gift ideas, but I'm going to wait until I've seen what Brussels, Strasbourg and Paris have to offer before making any purchases.

The Christmas market put me in the holiday spirit, so all weekend I've been listening to online radio stations playing Christmas music. Can't believe Christmas is less than a month away, but it will be so nice to get back to the USA and spend the holidays with my family in Chicago. Plus, I'm sure we'll watch "A Christmas Story" at least a couple times, and that always puts a huge smile on my face!

Back to homework for the rest of the day, but the countdown continues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment